Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dalek Envy

I finished...



yet another dalek this past week...by now, I am sure this is UTTERLY shocking to you all.

Here he is, his name is Jules:



He will go into the mail tomorrow...on his way to his new home across the big pond.

Almost done with another dalek, already named Clyde:



In the picture, with the flash, it has made the blue look a lot brighter, but it is a royal blue. The adoptive parent of this dalek was very particular about the colors she wanted and I really wasn't sure how it would turn out. But I LURVE it. It is right up there with the New Series dalek (bronze/gold) I knitted earlier.

Also ALMOST done with my Betsy Ross fauxhawk hat. All I need to do is sew on stars and felt...

BOOM...DONE...

DAILY DAVID:

1 comment:

Karla said...

glad to see you are still knitting away.