Sunday, January 25, 2009

What I have been knitting on...

Here is the stuff I have been working on:

I am making a Pittsburgh Steelers dalek for my friend J_. Here is what it looks like so far:


Here is the New Series Dalek I am making for D_. This dalek is going to be delivered at Gallifrey:


Here is the dalek scarf I have begun to create:


Since I got my crap stolen, I decided to use some of that money toward a knitting class with the Diva. I love her classes and I always learn a lot. The class I am taking is to make a purse with mitered squares. I fell in love with it when I saw it and it was also an excuse to use the Noro Taiyo, cotton/silk/wool/nylon blend yarn, which is probably the softest Noro to date. I love Noro colors, but so many of their yarns are SO scratchy. The colors are crazy, but I don't know, I just fell in love with the colorway. Here is what I have done so far:



Then here is what I have done on my cardigan. It is about 4 inches done out of 16 before I start the sleeves, but there it is... I am loving the chocolate color and I like the Katia yarn



I think that is about it...other than a bit of sexy

DAILY DAVID

No comments: