Friday, July 18, 2008

Looky Here!

Here is the shell of the lime green dalek I am making:



Snazzy color, huh? I just need to knit the appendages, stuff and knit up the base!

Here is the first fuschia I created for my bag. Now, keep in mind it is to be felted and it HAS NOT been felted yet.



And finally, a couple I worked with in Pennsylvania just had their first baby, a boy, a couple days ago. I have been meaning to start this project since I found out they were going to have a baby...yeah...I am on the ball.

All you knitters out there know how few cute patterns are out there for little boys. Well I found a pattern to knit baby booties that look like converse high tops!

I started on a couple times last night trying different yarns and needles. The pattern calls for worsted weight, but it looked like a bootie for a five year old...so I went to Berroco COmfort DK and I really like the results. I finished the first one at the yarn shop today!




Maybe I'll finish the second tomorrow at my fiberholics meeting...

DAILY DAVID

No comments: