Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Knitting

So my knitting has suffered greatly over the past few weeks...

No sooner did my mom go back to Atlanta, than I had my great aunt and cousins visit in nearby Anaheim...I had to go spend time with them! Like, duh! Family first and we all had SO much fun together. So I haven't done A LOT of knitting, but I have been keeping the needles warm.

I finished another New Series dalek, named Francis. I completely FLAKED and did not even take a picture of him before I put him in the mail...DORK...but this is basically what he looks like.



Happliy, the person I made it for threw me a FABULOUS tip above the cost which ROCKS! I don't know if you read this blog, but THANK YOU.

I began a lime green and black dalek right when I received the yarn to make the dalek for David Tennant (See the DTAT Dalek for David blog link on the right). So there his yarn sits while I need to finish the current dalek. I am LOVING this green one...I love me some green and this one looks really nice.

I am also knitting an Adipose for a BBC project. I don't think I can really say what it is yet, but it needs to be done ASAP. I hope to finish it tonight and have it in the mail tomorrow.

I admit to feeling a bit overwhelmed right now with my projects. I am getting twitchy about them and I end up sitting and watching the TV and not knitting because there is so much to do...does that make sense?

DAILY DAVID

No comments: