Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stuff I'm making!

So I finally got off my butt and took some pictures of what I have been knitting.

Here is the nearly finished waffle ribbed scarf.



I don't know who it is for or what I will do with it, but I wanted to try that pattern, use that gifted yarn and knit something while I was hurting.

I also don't think I ever showed off my finished circle sock. I have begun the second sock, but it is way down on the finish list.



I Have also nearly completed my mom's Christmas gift. Sorry NO pictures until after Christmas...unless you have access to Ravelry.com and can see it posted on my account.

I have started a pair of wristwarmers for one of my internet buds. She even went out and bought the yarn for me Jaeger Extra Fine Merino. It is a nice yarn and it is really knitting up well.



I still have to start my niece and nephew's Christmas gifts. Here are pictures of what I am making them...

For my nephew I am making this surfer koala


For my niece I am making a brightly colored hedgehog, like this, just different colors:


I am SO glad to be able to knit without pain. I have been trying to be gentle with the left hand and L_ has shown me some of her PT exercises she got for her wrist. I am also still sleeping in the brace. Keep your fingers crossed, because I can NOT burn out my wrist again before Christmas.

DAILY DAVID

No comments: