Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Overwhelmed

I am overwhelmed by the amount of knitting I have commited myself to do before the Christmas Holidays. I am not going to go into detail, just listing:

2 Adipose stuffed toys
1 surfer koala stuffed toy
1 hedgehog stuffed toy
2 pairs of wrist warmers
1 present for mom
1+ dish cloths for my sister-in-law

When I get under this kind of knitting pressure, it makes it not fun anymore...know what I mean? I just look over at my knitting basket and feel so overwhelmed I don't want to work on anything.

I did do about 70% of one Adipose today and mom's gift is almost done. I need to be finished both Adipose by the end of the week and be working on both pairs of arm warmers. I will have almost 2 weeks between the end of class and CHristmas to finish the other stuff.

I *think* I can get it all done. I will be quite disappointed in myself if I can't.

Knitting should NOT equal stress...this is fun, damn it!

DAILY DAVID:

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck....you sound like me with all of the knitting that needs to get done!!
~Corinne

PammieJR said...

Thanks Corrine! Although it looks like you are getting more of your knitting finished than I am! LOL
I hope you have a great Turkey Day with your family!