Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Knit Fix!

I went to Knitter's Anonymous tonight at my local yarn store. I don't know which was more enjoyable...actually knitting again for the first time in like, 2 weeks? Or getting to chat with my knitting buds. I feel so refreshed! This is so what I needed at the end of the semester.

I worked on the second of two gauntlets I last worked on in maybe January? Here is the first one. I cast on tonight and got all the way to the thumb gusset...I was on fire.



I want to finish them by Saturday so I can get some help at the yarn store sewing up the side.

I still have my Blouson to finish...have I shown you all some of the parts laid out?



Here is what the top will look like when it is finished:



Everyone who is anyone at my local yarn store is making this top...LOL...I am making it using Berroco Comfort and Comfort DK.

After I finish the gauntlets I absolutely MUST get back to my commissioned pieces. A BIG sorry to those people who are waiting from knitting from me. *hangs head in shame*

I MUST KNIT MORE FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH

DAILY DAVID

1 comment:

Karla said...

the gauntlets look pretty.