Friday, August 7, 2009

Pictures!

I have taken lots of pictures of what I am knitting on...

I am knitting a pair of wrist warmers For the Cure, which I will donate, and then they will be sold at Race for the Cure for cancer research. I have almost finished the first one, I just need to finish the thumb.



Then I have the blanket for L_ I have been working on:



I finished my tea cozy! I am making a little mat, same yarn and pattern as the tea cozy for my tea post to sit on.



I have dipped into the yarn I bought in England and began my English Memories scarf based on THIS PATTERN. I really like how it is turning out.



Last but not least, the It Better Be Easy shawl...



So, there it is!

DAILY DAVID

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
L-
we have to get together again soon...to knit this time.