Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shock! and Awe?

Shock! I am knitting a project for someone else! I know...it's been awhile, but I am interested by the idea and how it will work...

My friend has asked me for an "artistic interpretation" of a Doctor Who scarf. Instead of being about a foot wide, it will be around 3 inches wide. Instead of just a long scarf it will be a loop she can wrap around herself several times, however she deems fit. It will be a good group therapy project...

WHA? You say...yeah, as part of the diet I am on we have a weigh in and group therapy every Monday night...I knit during group therapy. I have asked everyone if they are cool with it and they said they were OK. It helps me pay attention, I'm not the therapist in the situation (although I do find myself watching his methodology) and once the fall semester starts, it might be my only time to knit.

I've been working on my Doctor Who inspired socks in therapy. Members have been curious and are interested in what I am knitting. Did I show you the finished sock?



Still working on my hooded sweatshirt and Bermuda shawl...

Awe? Hum, I have been in awe of the projects my fellow knitters have been making! Beautiful stuff and very inspirational! You ladies ROCK!

I am also a participant in a craft exchange...due in a couple of weeks. Yeah, I know what I want to make, I haven't made it yet. Bad Pammie!

Also need to get cracking on my Knit for the Cure project...

DAILY DAVID

No comments: