Friday, October 29, 2010

Productive

DUDE!

I totally finished my hoodie! I am so excited...now all it needs is to be blocked and a zipper sewn in. So that would require me going off and getting a zipper and then sewing it in. Now that I have a sewing machine I am looking forward to trying it out. Here is what the hoodie looks like without blocking and the zipper...ignore the lady wearing it.



What else am I working on....

Something for mom, which shall remain unspoken.

I still have a Knit For the Cure project, which I realized tonight I am probably supposed to have in like, this weekend. Crap...

I am also knitting a little Fun Fur shawl which is to be a part of my Halloween costume as a cave woman. My Halloween party isn't until November 13th so I have some time.

I shawl for my boss...

I am really just excited about my hoodie working out so well!

DAILY DAVID

1 comment:

Knitting Linguist said...

It looks GREAT! That color is wonderful on you, too (so sorry, didn't ignore the woman in the sweater) :) I can't wait to see it in person (and if you can figure out how to sew a zipper in with a sewing machine, you probably shouldn't tell me, lest I start showing up on your doorstep with zippers and sweaters...).