Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FINALLY!

Last night, it happened...I got THE invitation...the invitation to join Ravelry.

Holy CRAP it is so much better than I ever imagined!I can describe and put pictures up of projects I am working on or have completed and I can find other people who have done the SAME projects. I have also joined a number of groups. I am so excited. Ravelry is SO the next crack. I am actually torn, do I knit or do I explore Raverly more...add more projects, catalog my needles, line up future projects...WOW!

I have also, through a knitting podcast , Cast On, found a place where I can put all my books in an online database and share with others, like Ravelry...all I need is one for music and I will die happy cataloging all my stuff!!!

In other knitting news. I talked to J_. I asked if she was still wanting the Hufflepuff scarf. She said she had decided not to do the HP thing for Halloween, but she would like one in the future. She wants to learn how to knit and I would love to teach her and get her to the point where she can knit her own. I think she would rather have one made with her own hands after I teach her.

So...I have begun ripping out the yellow and black Hufflepuff scarf I was 3/4 done with to redo it to the specs of the Slytherin I am about 1/2 done with. I just like it so much better.

Anal rentention can SO be a bad thing...

No comments: