Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another added to the cuddly army!

I finished Mr. Morris' dalek today. It is meant to look old school. As far as I know Mr. Morris has watched Doctor Who at least casually since the first doctor in 1963. I didn't want to go with the earliest light blue, but I thought he would like a gray and black dalek.



I have begun...surprise, surprise...yet ANOTHER dalek...shocking, I know. This one is black and gold.

I had an epiphany today and I am SO excited about the idea of creating it in yarn.

*DOCTOR WHO SPOILER WARNING*

There is a certain character from Classic Doctor Who that is rumored to be making a comeback in this series. The most recent advertisement for the 2nd half of this series kinda shows this character, like, if you know what you are looking for you can see him. As a HUGEMUNGO dalek fan, this return to the screen is too exciting for words! I have thought up a way to knit this character. I am so excited, I am going to have to put aside my knitting for others to try it out!

I will share my results!

DAILY DAVID:

No comments: