Saturday, June 28, 2008

Doctor Who SQUEE!

Making another new series dalek like this:



Mom and I went to the local yarn store today and we picked out the yarn for her fuchsia bag. I think it is going to be beautiful. I hope I can get it started before she goes home...but I think I want to wait to give it to her until her birthday.


OK...if you are:

a) A Doctor Who fan who lives in a cave somewhere who refuses to watch the episodes in sync with the UK release

b) Want to remain spoiler free

RUN, don't walk away from this post NOW because I am about to go crazy about episode 12 that aired in the UK earlier today
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All I have to say is WOW and the dalek love was fabulous! And my man is BACK...

DAVROS IS BACK and he was GREAT! See below:



Now I just have to knit him!!!! I am SO making a Davros, I have already fudged some patterns together to make a basic Davros...guess I'll make that in my spare time.

Daily David:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok the Rose and Dr scene in the streets - AUGH!!! But did you see JOHN and how good (drool) he looks!!!

PammieJR said...

I was all about the daleks and DAVROS, so it was kinda like "Rose, who?"...but I did think about you when Capt Jack made his appearance!

Is it Saturday yet?!