Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Checkin' my list!

Been finishing off a lot of knitting this week, since I have been slacking with my school work, why not?

Finished the two Adipose (check)

Here is the whole knitted Doctor Who family before they went in the box for their trip across the pond for Christmas.



Also got some things felted when I went to L_'s house for Thanksgiving...thank you L_. So the yellow/blue skull fauxhawk was felted and given to it's owner on Thanksgiving day (no picture, I forgot), and my mom's Christmas gift (no WAY you're going to see it, mom)...COMPLETED. (check & check)

I started the surfer koala for my nephew last Friday. The parts have been very quick and easy to knit up, I have both his legs, his tummy and his back done. I have a feeling it is REALLY not going to be fun to sew him together, but such is life...the knitting is the fun part, all us knitters know that. AND, thanks to the ladies at the yarn shop, I now know how I am going to make him a little surf board. I am going to cut one out of those foam sheets you can buy at craft stores and then probably put some stickers on it.

I have two pairs of wrist warmers going on at the same time, one with a due date of December 10th.

Then I still have to start the hedgehog and get some dishcloths done, but I do have that glorious time between my last final (Dec 1o) and Christmas to do that!

I think I might just be able to pull this off!

DAILY DAVID

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I love all of those little guys that you make! Wow, you have a lot of projects going....good luck!! I am knitting like crazy, too, for the Holidays!!
~Corinne