Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Knitting like a crack monkey!

So I have been able to knit...

I knit a lot on my trip from San Diego to Atlanta. I started and finished a Dalek washcloth. Yes, I was selfish, but as SOON as I saw this pattern I KNEW I had to make one ASAP, it was a knitting emergency. Here is the pattern It is so fabulous and from the same woman responsible for the knitted stuffed dalek. I will now be knitting daleks on EVERYTHING...just so you know.

I got a lot done on J_'s wrist warmers. They look so much better now, and I feel better about them.

I have spent most of my time working on the toys for my niece and nephew. I finished my nephew's surfer koala with surf board this morning. I am now focusing my knitting energies on finishing my niece's hedgehog. I hit a road bump, but I was visiting with the two ladies who got me started into knitting on Monday, so we got that issue all cleared up.

Nearly had a crafting melt down when my mom and I went to Michael's and they had no pop on eye balls. Then we went to Jo Ann's and the woman told us she didn't think they had any either. Thankfully, they had some eyes and noses still on the rack. Perfect for the koala and hedgehog.

I also started another head scarf for my mom and I think that is about it.

I didn't bring my camera, so pictures will be coming after Christmas when I get a CD of the pictures mom and I have taken over the Christmas holidays.

DAILY DAVID

2 comments:

Jaradel said...

Wahoo! Thanks for the update on the wristwarmers! :D

So, did you like the Christmas special?

PammieJR said...

Hey Jen!

My goal is to finish those wrist warmers before I leave ATL!

As for the Special, I really liked it, although every time David did something remotely like a stunt I thought about his poor back!