Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'd tell you...but...

I have so many projects going right now...HOLY COW...but I love it.

Gotta do something when you aren't working, right?

I finished mom's sunflower purse. I like the way it looks now, without felting and I am kinda afraid she won't like it when it is felted, so I am going to give it to her unfelted and we will decide if it should be felted. I am almost done with another project I am knitting for mom, but I can't discuss it here. I have one more project to get done before mom shows up on December 18th. These Christmas Projects are top priority right now and I can't tell you about it until after Christmas!

But I have actually organized my ongoing projects on my kitchen table...there is no uncovered surface and I still have projects that aren't on the table...craziness.

Did I tell you all I finished the Slytherin scarf and I have begun the Ravenclaw scarf? I have band practice tomorrow night, so I will probably bring the scarf to work on.

I am also still working on the 8" squares for the San Diego Wildfire blanket squares and the 9" squares that go to the blankets my Local Yarn Store is connected to.

Even without a job...is there ever enough time to knit?

1 comment:

Karla said...

wow, sounds like you have been busy. Glad that you had a good weekend and a nice Thanksgiving. can' wait to see pics of your projects, once you can post them.