Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I is a knitter

I finished another dalek this weekend, the one for a young football fan in the UK. He is in the colors of his favorite football team. Let me introduce you to...Dalek-Table



Do you get the name? Dalek-Table...say it together, quickly...yeah, I didn't get it either (a combination of an intelligent teenager and dumb adult- me). Now say "delectable"...get it? I thought it was brilliant after I got it.

Still working on THE shawl, it is really trucking along. I think it will be a perfect size for me when it is finished.

I have begun the Florida Gator dalek. This one is difficult, I mean, come on, I went to another SEC school (University of Alabama- ROLL TIDE!) and here I am making a rival themed dalek...and the same colors as Auburn. But see, this is where dalek love trumps school rivalries! (It's OK, you can hum "It's a Small World")

So many people who saw my last post really thought the Fuchsia bags looked great, including my mom. Looks like we will be buying some yarn to make mom a fuchsia bag when she gets here! Am I allowed to say, I am uber excited about my mom's visit. We don't actually go out and "DO" a lot, but we just enjoying being together. Ya know?

DAILY DAVID:

3 comments:

Cameron McEwan said...

That is brilliant!

Carol said...

Great lookin dalek-table!

PammieJR said...

Thanks, everyone!