Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Girl and Her Fauxhawk

I have pictures of the first finished skull fauxhawk hat and its new owner.





Great, huh? I absolutely LOVE it!

Got a decent amount of knitting done this Labor Day weekend...

I FINISHED the Clapotis shawl...loverly! I will probably take a picture of it and post it here before I block it.

I also finished the shell and appendages of the pink dalek. Now I have to start stuffing and complete the base. I will add a picture later.

I have helped my friend, J_ start a new knitting project. Now that she is married she can finally knit her man something. Her husband is a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan, so I got her started on a yellow and black hat for him to wear. She is the tighest knitter I have EVER come across...and I don't know how to help her make it better...sigh...

Today is the orientation for my major at the University of San Diego. Yeah, I SEARCHED for a backpack that had two large pockets so I could bring my knitting with me to school. I can't imagine being without it. I have packed the second skull fauxhawk for today.

Wish me luck!

DAILY DAVID

2 comments:

Karla said...

the hat looks great! Good luck in school.

K

PammieJR said...

Thank you SO much! The hats are pretty fun to do. First day of classes was yesterday and things went well!