Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update!

It has been pointed out to me, by more than one source, that I have not been updating my knitting blog. Sadly, I haven't been doing that much knitting...school comes first.

Speaking of school, got my first major grade back today...an A...95! HOORAY! I think I am getting a handle on this school thing...

I am almost finished with the little baby sweater vest, I just have to sew up the sides and knit the ribbing on the arm holes. I *think* I did pretty well with the ribbing on the collar, we shall see. It is my goal to bring a finished sweater to the yarn store on Friday.

I started another dalek while I was reading my articles for class, when was that...Sunday? (Yes I can read and knit at the same time)

My entrelac afghan is continuing to grow, although I haven't worked on it since my friends came to visit from out of town the other weekend.

I am hoping my Thursday and Friday can be full of knitting this week...aka not a lot of homework.

Oh yes, I need to finish the blue and yellow fauxhawk hat. I wrote the directions on how to make the fauxhawk part on my excel spreadsheet and I don't seem to be able to open Excel files on my computer right now, so I will have to figure out the number from scratch again.

No pictures this time, I am too lazy to grab the camera...maybe this weekend?

DAILY DAVID


I want to get my hands in that hair!

1 comment: