Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So many projects...

So few hands!

I finished all my projects for the Ravelympics before the Closing Ceremony on Sunday. The final project was the drop stitch scarf. Here it is all finished:



Right now I have A LOT of projects all going at the same time, so I decided to take pictures of them...

The first is the blue/yellow/white skull fauxhawk hat. I am almost done knitting the second half and that means cutting and tying on the hawk part is in my near future. Here is a picture of the finished side:



Here is what I have done on the baby sweater vest. The Baby Bamboo yarn is a DREAM to work with, the pattern is easy to understand and it has been easier than I thought to do...I think I might do more clothing items!



Let's not forget the crack like effects of knitting the Clapotis. Still loving that, I am just over halfway done with that:



I have also started two other NEW projects, cause I don't have enough...

I FINALLY decided what to do with all the WONDERFUL Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky yarn I have been gifted by my knitting buddies. I am going to make an entrelac afghan out of it. Nothing like a nice warm and heavy wool and mohair afghan when it is over 90 outside. This is what I have done so far:



Finally, there is yet ANOTHER dalek. This one is for a little girl and I can't remember if I was just told to make it girlie or told to use pink, but I am making a pink on pink dalek. I basically just cast on today. I love this one already. It reminds me of that Frankenberry cereal, do they still make that?




We absolutely CAN NOT forget THE Shawl. Miss C_ personally came over to my apartment on Monday to show me how to block it. She helped me SO much...thank you, C_. Not only did she show me how, but I think she did like 3/4s of it. But now that I know how, I will be able to block the clapotis all by myself! Here is THE shawl, blocked and drying...



DAILY DAVID

1 comment:

Karla said...

wow, so many great finished projects and wips. they look great.