Monday, October 27, 2008

Crippled and slow

So by Friday morning I had discovered a way to successfully knit, putting the needle between my index and middle fingers of my left hand! It ain't very fast, but it gets the job done.

I went through my stash and found some yarn that D_ gave me and I was going to make a scarf out of and went with that. Nice simple project.

There are two projects I am dying to work on. One is the cardigan for myself, the other is my mom's Christmas gift. I think I am going to have to wait until my hand is 100% to work on those. I am going to have to stick with scarves and dishcloths until I get back to normal...

Hey mom, how is your dishcloth stash?!

Oh, AND I e-mailed my doctor and he said I only have to wear the brace for 2 weeks solid and then we will see how it goes. Hooray!

So there is the dirt...

DAILY DAVID

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh... I'm glad you've found a way to knit around your injury:)