Thursday, October 30, 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



So this is how I felt last night when I heard the news that David Tennant (of Daily David fame, seen on this blog) is leaving the role of the Doctor in Doctor Who after the 5 specials that will run in 2009.

In the light of a new day, I am doing better...as I have told most of my Who friends, it isn't so much that he is leaving the role of the Doctor it is my irrational fear that I will never see the man act again because he will be on stage exclusively in the UK.

As for knitting, you know, the reason I started this journal...I have done NONE since I left the shop last Friday. But I am going to the Friday morning group tomorrow, so I hope to knit some more then.

I have lots of knitted gifties in mind for the holidays so I hope I will be all healed up so I can knit like the wind!

DAILY DAVID

No comments: