Friday, June 12, 2009

FINISHED!

I have two lovely finished articles of clothing...YEA!

The first is my cardigan...Thanks to The Diva I was able to fix and finish the sleeves of the cardigan. I love it. Here are some pictures:




I have also finished and gotten some pictures of my finished top:




I will be wearing the above top tomorrow during the worldwide knitting in public day celebration at my local yarn store. I think it is going to be really fun and I am going to bring my camera, so maybe you shall see...

This is my current project I have worked on most of this weekend...a sock pattern I created and I am called the Big Rib Sock. I saw something similar on Ravelry, but it was a pattern for machine knitting. So I looked at it and tried to do something close to it in hand knitting. I am loving the results and working with this yarn I have never used before called Schachenmayr nomotta Regia Silk Color...yeah, that is really the name. Here is the result so far:



This is probably what I will knit on tomorrow.

DAILY DAVID

No comments: