Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lookie!

Here is a picture of me in the crazy get-up I wore on Worldwide knitting in public day.



Thanks, Pia for sending that along to me!

I haven't knit very much since my flurry of knitting to finish my blousen and my cardigan. I am working on a pair of socks that I created a pattern for. It is easy enough to be, well, easy, but I do have to pay attention to make sure I don't mess up the pattern. It will be going with me to England.

I am also working on another shawl from hell. I don't know why I continue to torture myself with lace pattern shawls. This one steals the cake...not only have I started over, what 3 or 4 times now? But it is knit using that uber thin cobweb yarn. Yes, it is what it sounds like. I am a complete nutter to even attempt it. But I am determined to make pretty lace like everyone else can seem to do. I will either defeat it, or it will completely defeat me...I am not taking it to England, it is too evil and does not deserve a free trip to another country.

AND, the votes are in...you all want me to journal about my time in England, so starting July 2nd you will be hearing about my trip and my knitting!

DAILY DAVID

Yeah, that is so me in a black wig!

No comments: