Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well, kinda...

Well, I kinda finished my cardigan...however, Houston, we have a problem...

All the elements came together great, the knitting looks good...BUT

The sleeves are too short, by maybe 2 inches? I *think* I know how to fix the problem. This would mean undoing the i-cord cast on and then knitting from the cast on edge and then casting off in an i-cord. I must discuss this with the Diva tomorrow. I hope my idea works or this could be an extreme pain in the anus to fix.

I have also almost finished the Blousen shirt I am working on. All I have left is the front bottom panel to finish knitting. I have clipped the rest of the pieces together and I think it will look really good when finished.

I have also been asked by a friend, L_ to knit a blanket for her. Despite it not being "blanket" weather, I am going to go at it with gusto when I get the materials.

I have decided to knit wrist warmers and socks during my time in the UK.

Speaking of the UK...I am making a poll. Would you all want me to journal my trip to England in this blog? Or would you all rather I created a separate blog for my trip and keep this only knitting?

Please vote!

DAILY DAVID:

No comments: