Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Suck-o-rama

So I have been sick since, what last Saturday night? I got to the doctor on Monday only to be told I had some type of cold or flu virus...take some Mucinex DM and "I hope you feel better soon". Thanks for nothing, might as well have thrown the $30 dollar co-pay on the pavement and walked away...same basic effect.

Once again, too sick to do a lot of knitting most of the time. I did start knitting again some time yesterday. I have now finished one set of wristwarmers, started another and have completed a hat all but the pom pons for someone. I was hoping to get help on Friday to make them...I can never remember all the details on how to make a perfect pom pon. However, I think I will still be on virus lockdown on Friday and I won't be leaving the house quite yet.

I keep thinking I am feeling better and then you get that nighttime backslide where you feel worse than you did during the day. I am hoping one more day and I will feel good for Friday, but I DO NOT want to pass this on to anyone.

That's about it really. Slowly pecking away at my list of commissions while I also continue to add to it (dumbass alert!) two more scarves had been added to the list...

I am glad I am at least feeling "good" enough to knit..

DAILY DAVID

No comments: