Monday, August 27, 2007

Knitting Podcasts

I LOVE listening to podcasts while at work. I feel like I am doing something productive with my brain, while I am at work. Expanding my mind, so to speak.

It hit me a couple weeks ago...like DUH, there had to knitting podcasts, right?

Just looking around ITunes I found Knit Science. I love the science of knitting segement she does. And for some reason, I love listeing to her discuss what she is currently knitting and her progress.


I made a post on my FAVORITE knitting forum KnittingHelp.com and asked people what their favorite podcasts were. Through this I found the podcast Stash and Burn, which I absolutely LOVE. The ladies are so inspiring and fun, too. Their main goal is to get rid of their "stash" of unknit yarn. The blog connected to thier podcast is superb, with links to everything they talk about in the podcast. Fabulous! The Stash and Burn ladies, Nicole and Jenny had inspired me to attack my own stash which I will discuss in my next blog entry.

No comments: