Sunday, August 3, 2008

More knitting

I finished the dalek I am knitting for David Tennant, I think he looks great.



And because I HAD to, I took a family photo of my knitted dalek, Blanche and my new series RC dalek with David's future dalek.



I am still working on B_ arm warmers. I have decided to make them the opposite of each other.

I have gotten a LOT done on the skull fauxhawk hat for L_'s niece. I think it is looking great.




I am also almost done with my knitted Davros. I was going to keep him under wraps until he was finished, but I can't help myself...I MUST share.



I think that is it right now, I admit, after Friday I haven't done much knitting. My dear sweet parakeet is sick and I am a bit too distracted to knit much...

DAILY DAVID

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl! I've been trying to reach you. Glad to see Davros is alive and kicking!! Well sort of kicking!! LOL. He looks brilliant.

Where is your Daily David pic from? I've not seent hat one.

Also, I wanted to tell you to go to the podshock board as Dr. Whoovie, who we met at Galley is building a lifesize Dalek. You will be amazed. Its brilliant.

Love ya girl,

Lanaia

PammieJR said...

Hey Lady!

I think we keep missing each other. I tried calling you last weekend to tell you about Comic Con.

The Daily David is a screen cap from the 2nd Sontoran episode. I loved that moment and a friend capped it for me!

I'm only busy Tues this week!

Anonymous said...

Did you go to Comic Con? Did you gaze at Capt. Jack? Did you blackmail him or call him a low rent tom cruise, or just ignore him. Darn it, inquiring minds want to know!!!

Corinne said...

Love the skull cap and of course I love your Dalek's!! My son went to comic con and love, loved it! How are you? I hope all is well.