Thursday, August 14, 2008

Second Olympic item finished

I finished my second WIP Wrestling project for the Ravelympics. I FINALLY finished my Doctor Who inspired Rose's wrist warmers. I have had one done for months, but I finally finished the second one today.



I also finished the first skull fauxhawk hat...now it just needs to be felted.



I finished my Davros toy weeks? ago and I don't think I ever posted pictures of him finished. I think he looks great...and I love him...more cuddly evil in my house!



I will probably start the second skull fauxhawk at my knitting group tomorrow. I also have one more project to finish for the Ravelympics and I am knitting an Adipose for someone. Let's not forget, I have to finish that other baby converse bootie. Then I have a number of other projects waiting in the wings.

DAILY DAVID

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh me want Rose wrist warmers!!! Me want. Me Want!
I'm dying to know if you watched Life on Mars too!!

Anonymous said...

Oops that was Lanaia there about the wrist warmers!!

Cameron McEwan said...

Lurve that Davros!

PammieJR said...

Lanaia, you SO know you can have some wrist warmers!

Cameron, it is all for the love of Doctor Who! LOL Glad you like my special bit of cuddly evil!