Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Excited!

I have been having problems trying to photograph my knitting.

I really can't complain, because I was using a digital camera that my mom gave me a couple of years ago. Nice, small, light. But it took FOREVER to get the flash to work and then it seemed to also take awhile for the picture to take. The ultimate frustration was I could NEVER find WHERE on the menu on the dang thing where I could switch it to close up to take pictures of my smaller knitting projects.

After talking with mom about the camera she was getting. And I just decided to hunt down my dad's old digital camera. I did find it, and I know how to work the dang thing, so I think I am going to use that for my knitting from now on. When I say old...that is in digital camera years. I beleive he bought it in 2001? The thing weighs a TON and is the size of an old 35mm camera. It has a wopping 2.0 megapixels (stop laughing). But you know what, I know how to use it and I have all the cords to plug it into power and the computer. AWESOME

Having said all that, the only stuff I finished were gifts and surprises so I can't share any pictures anyway! LOL

But I have a question for you all. Do you want to see works in progress, or just the finished objects?

No comments: