Thursday, September 20, 2007

Short Update

Ravelry Update:

You signed up on August 27, 2007
You are #29279 on the list.
14024 people are ahead of you in line.
5030 people are behind you in line.
43% of the list has been invited so far

Getting closer...I listened to the most recent podcast of Stash and Burn where the ladies interviewed the couple responsible for Ravelry. It is making me EVEN MORE excited. They are kinda looking at the end of Septmeber as the Grand Opening due date, as they suggested their funds will run out and they will need Ravelry to start making money. I could be in by the end of the month. I can't WAIT!

Knitting update:

The end of my Doctor Who scarf is at hand. I am almost out of beige yarn. I haven't decided if I will just skip the next beige section or end it there...we will see how I feel when I get there.

So where are the pictures, right?

OK, shut up! Mom and I have been having too much fun to be photographing knitting. It will be done however, before mom leaves town. I have taken pictures if my Pink Panther and his scarf, but haven't posted them yet...I will, I will...

Podcast update:

I have found another knitting podcast I love called Cast On Dude, this woman's voice alone it so soothing. Her podcasts are a great and fun way to look at knitting. Find it and listen to it!

Mom update:

I think she really dug my knitted items gifts for her birthday. She even asked if I could knit her the Coffee Cup dishcloth on a chocolate brown, which of course, I did.

No comments: