Sunday, September 2, 2007

Long Weekend Knitting

My weekend of knitting is going absolutely fabulously!

I have now finished my mom's birthday present parts.

I have also finished the surprise for my friend, L_. It is cute as a button and I think she will get a kick out of it...but she won't get it until I finish and send off her Who scarf.

I have also begun the yarn stash/project database today. It is fab. I guess I will set it up now and then transfer it to the Ravelry website...when I finally get in. Here are my stats today:

You signed up on August 27, 2007
You are #29279 on the list.
17926 people are ahead of you in line.
1250 people are behind you in line.
36% of the list has been invited so far

Sigh...

OK, I got on the internet to look up the stats on the yarn I have in my stash, so I can work on my database.

No comments: