Thursday, September 6, 2007

Waiting SO unpatiently

Ravelry update:

You signed up on August 27, 2007
You are #29279 on the list.
17666 people are ahead of you in line.
2127 people are behind you in line.
36% of the list has been invited so far

sigh

I am going to take some photos of my works in progress this weekend to share.

I have decided that I have all the yarn I am going to buy for my Doctor Who, Season 16 scarf. It now touches the ground on both sides when worn around my neck. Even though I am not even halfway through the pattern, I figure at this length anything more is gravy. Last night I cut the yarn for and created the tassels on the beginning of the scarf. Used that as a guide and cut the yarn for the tassels on the end of the scarf...whenever that may be. So, basically, I am going to knit until I run out of yarn, call it finished and add the tassels!

I am so excited to be able to go to my local yarn store (LYS) for the ladies who get together on Fridays. I missed last week due to car repair and I am so looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments: