Thursday, September 13, 2007

My mom is in the air

So my mom is now in the air somewhere between Atlanta and San Diego...so I can post the pictures of the stuff I made for her birthday.

I made her socks out of the Cascade 220 Quattro, using the Magic Loop method.



They are so small and cute compared to socks made for me. I used my Ott-Lite to light that photo, since I found it again in my craft's closet. I forgot how much I love that thing for crafting. But for some reason the colors still aren't right in the photo.

Also knitted mom a couple of discloths to go in her kitchen. She collects apple and coffee stuff in her kitchen...so I made her one of each! LOL Here is the Apple dishcloth:


I got the free pattern at Apple Dishcloth pattern

Then I made her this coffe cup dishcloth:



which I got from here: Coffee Cup Dishcloth pattern
I think everything turned out really well and that mom will like them...

Coming soon...the Who scarves!

No comments: