Wednesday, September 26, 2007

IT IS FINISHED!

OK...not TOTALLY finished, but I cast off on my Season 16 Doctor Who scarf last night. I have been weaving in the ends of the yarn from the color changes at different points, so I don't have the whole scarf to do. Then I only have to add the tassels and I am done.

This will allow me to focus on my friend's Season 18 scarf as well as a cross-stitch project I have been "commissioned" to do. Still Who related. I know it isn't knitting, but I am sure to discuss it here, so get over it. It is a cross-stitch pattern of David Tennant as the 10th Doctor Who. Below is a picture of someone's completed project:



The patterns calls for allowing part of David's face to be the background of the cloth. I think that looks like crap, frankly...so, in agreement with my cross-stitch guru mom...I am going to fill his face in completely with stitches. It will also be personalized for the receipient. It should be fun, it has literally been years since I cross-stitched...lord, don't get me addicted to this ccraft, too!

I also have the Harry Potter scarves...and my friend's commission of an argyle sweater vest...

No comments: