Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another FO

OK..so I have been avoiding it...sewing together my Noro silk garden cable purse. I don't think I am the best at sewing, but I really wanted to finish my purse tonight.

I blocked the purse last night, so there was no excuse not to complete it. I try about three different ways to sew the seems and was unsatisfied with the results. It was just very visible and me not like. Finally, I just decided to backstitch the seems. It looks OK. Found some buttons I thought went well with the bag in my sewing box, it is done! It is even, I just didn't lay it out very well for the photo.



I should line it but I am too cheap and too lazy. I will do a test run, maybe tomorrow and see how it is without the liner.

I love the colors they are beautiful and should go with everything!

1 comment:

Karla said...

That looks nice, must have been fun working with that yarn.