Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Circle Socks

Here is my in progress picture of my pair of circle socks:



Sadly, you can't really see the circle detail on the leg of the sock in the picture. Maybe if I get a picture of me with the sock on when it is done?

It is moving really fast, which pleases me.

I really want to work on it this afternoon, but I am feeling the pressure of the Harry Potter scarves. All five must be completed by April 8th. I have to admit, I am totally over making them and I wish I didn't have to finish. But I have made a commitment and it is too late now. Three are completely finished, two are halfway done.

OK, I will put down the sock and work on the scarves.

2 comments:

Karla said...

The socks are looking great! And just think- you are 80% done with the scarves. You can do it. It will be so great to say I'm done with them.

Anonymous said...

Pammie-the socks look much better in person, the picture doesn't do justice
Laurie