Monday, March 17, 2008

Avoidance

I have been avoiding my knitting lately...I think we all know why...because I WANT to work on my socks, but I HAVE to work on the scarves. I have worked on the scarves some, that's good, right?

I decided yesterday to get down and dirty and knit some scarf while watching Doctor Who and Footballer's Wives. I ended up sitting there and watching the shows like a zombie instead of watching AND knitting. By the time I went to bed last night, I think I sprained my Who watching muscle...I really over did the Who yesterday.

Today I am DETERMINED...I have no band practice tonight and absolutely NO excuse not knit. It is already noon and I have been up since 9 and I have not knit yet. There it is, the scarf, sitting on my end table in the basket that holds my remotes...looking at me.

I bet, if I start knitting on it after lunch, I can have this second Ravenclaw scarf done by the time I go to bed tonight if I just jump on it.

This is when I wish I had a knitting machine...

1 comment:

Corinne said...

or you could always have someone else knit it for you.....LOL I know all about avoiding the knitting, there's a lot of that going on over here too!!