Friday, April 18, 2008

Flak

So I have been getting flak about not responding to peoples' comments on my blog. I don't know why I don't respond, it isn't that I don't appreciate what people write. I guess I just didn't really think that people might want to come back and read my response to a comment...and a number of the people who read this blog I see and talk to in person. Anyway, I realized, HEY I like reading responses to comments in other people's blogs, so I should do it. From right...NOW...I will respond to people's comments in my blog.

Knitting update:

Began the pink/black Dalek today, but didn't get much done because...

Health update:

Woke up with horrible coughing this morning, pretty much uncontrolable until I got some cough syrup in me. I was lucky to get a hold of my doctor to get a refill on cough syrup in case I were to run out this weekend. With the combination of decongestant/expectorant/cough syrup I have been able to function this afternoon and night. My voice is totally trashed, you can ask my mom, I don't think she would have recognized me today without caller ID.

My goal is to be healthy enough to go to band practice Monday night. I really don't want to miss two practices in a row AND the lack of social contact is making me squirrelly and way to dependant on the internet for human contact.

And here is something new for my blog and has nothing to do with knitting or yarn...simply because I want to, and it's my blog and I am not trying to take credit for any of these photos...

DAILY DAVID:


Thank you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you for a meme! Check out my blog for the details.

PammieJR said...

OK, I have to admit, I am not really into the whole meme thing. It is up there with forwarded e-mails and chain letters to me. I like reading them in other people's blogs, but I feel weird obligating someone to answer...I'm gonna pass on this one.