Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not like Christmas

So I am sick, but unlike at Christmas, I am not too sick to knit. I have been knitting away at my Dalek commissions. Here are the shells of two of them:




I still need to stuff them and knit the bases closed. Of course I need the stuffing to do that and I be too sick to go to the store. Maybe by Monday?

Went to the doctor on Tues and got me some good meds this time. Killer cough syrup, and luckily the coughing stopped last night, but now my sinuses and ear tubes are totally congested. I am paranoid this will turn into an ear infection at, oh, about 5pm Friday night.

Yes, my knitting friends, I am afraid I will need to stay in hybernation on Friday and Saturday...no knitting groups for me. There is NO way I want to pass this along to anyone!

I am ready to start the SDSU fauxhawk and the third Dalek...we shall see.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Please get better soon. I'll keep you in my prayers

Jen