Friday, April 11, 2008

Yarn Davros Returns!

I have begun making the Daleks for the people on Outpost Gallifrey who want them. This is the first one I have started. Now I need to make the appendages, stuff him and sew him up! I think the colors look great!



Still kinda working on the wrist warmers. And I have a new Doctor Who related knitting project to make. I want to make some Adipose, one for me and one for L_.
The Adipose is a cute little alien from the most recent episode of Doctor Who. They look like this:



The knitted ones look like this:



Are they not the cutest? Do they not cry out to be made?

Real Life Update:

I went to a group interview at the University of San Diego for the Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. It went REALLY well, I think. I feel like I engaged with the professors in a good way, they knew my name by the end of the day. There are about 30 people being considered for the program and they are looking to take between 15 and 17 people. I did the best I possibly could and I feel like if I do not get a position in the program, it was not anything I did or did not do.

We should find out yes or no by the end of next week...so keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: