Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 14

OK...so yesterday was not a shining moment, but today was fabulously boring. I debated on whether or not to wake up in time for breakfast, but I decided to sleep in. I figure I have fruit, tea and snacks in my room, I can sleep in. I slept until after ten and it was fabulous!

Mom and I have been scheduling times to chat on Facebook, so I was able to chat with her for awhile this afternoon. Then I ate a late lunch and did my laundry. Hung around my room and headed for the Sunnyside pub for dinner.

Here I was thinking everyone had already left on their side trips, so I brought a book along, figuring I would be by myself. I get in the pub and there is a group of my fellow students with some locals! Yea! No dinner alone. It was really nice to be able to get to know my classmates better and to be able to talk to some of the locals. We talked about music, what different words mean, all our different accents. It was nice, and I might have gotten a little tipsy on the cider.

When we came back to the Sunley Centre I ran into more fellow classmates. And here I thought everyone was gone!

Tomorrow almost everyone will be gone for the weekend, but that's OK, I'll just relax again tomorrow. I have contemplated a day trip, but I think the days of rest will do me good.

And I am almost caught up with posting my pictures! Check them out!

DAILY DAVID

No comments: