Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 23 and 24

Friday was fabulously non-eventful. I slept in, having snacks and tea for breakfast. I don't think I took a shower until nearly 11am. For lunch I went to the pub and had fish and chips. It was kinda sad to be there by myself with out my school friends. Almost everyone was headed back to the States. That afternoon I checked out of my room and sat downstairs and puttered around on the internet until my friends, B_ and C_ came to pick me up.

For dinner we went to the Indian restaurant, Blue Monsoon, we went to before. This time I had the Onion bahji as a starter, and the prawn bhuna as my main dish...OH SO GOOD.

Today is my last full day in England, *pouts*. C_, B_ and I went to Coventry to see the Doctor Who Exhibition at the Coventry Transport Museum. The Who exhibit was great...I took an overload of photos and some video too. I even managed to contain my excitement enough while looking at one of David Tennant's costumes to keep myself from licking it...barely.

The rest of the museum was great. Lots of British cars, buses and bicycles.

Then we went and walked around the rest of the town and went to the cathedral that was bombed during WWII. The ruins were amazing and the rebuilt cathedral next door was breath taking.

After that we did some shopping and headed back to the house. Nice day all around.

I have to go because I have to pack.

DAILY DAVID

No comments: